The Tracking sub-tab allows you to monitor shares, quick links, file requests and returns. The Activity log tab enables you to keep track of all your actions performed in Quatrix, including SFTP actions.
You can track your shares, created quick links, file requests and returns on the Tracking sub-tab of the Share tab.
You may revoke access to the shared files, quick links, file requests or returns by clicking on the Revoke share Revoke share icon on the Tracking tab.
- Type: set sharing security level - public tracked or restricted.
- Date: creation date of the share
- Recipients: specified recipients
- Release date: set date when you files were released.
- Expiry date: set date when your files expired.
- Destination folder: specified location of the shared files
- Status: active, revoked, expired
- Download link:
- File details: name, size and number of downloads. If you click on the file name, you can retrieve more download details.