- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Quatrix® lets you share as many folders as you'd like with any number of users. There are two ways of sharing folders: sharing a link to folders or sharing project folders.
To share a link to a folder:
- Go to the Share tab of your Quatrix account.
Type in recipients, email subject and text in the message composition area.
- Select options you want for your share in the Optional Settings area.
- Add folders and click the Upload and Share button.
Please note that sharing a link to a folder is only possible in Chrome.
To share a project folder:
- Go to the File Explorer tab of your Quatrix account.
- Select the folder you want to convert to the project folder.
- Click on the Create a Project Folder icon from the top menu.
- Select the user(s) you want to create a shared project with from the drop-down list, set the permission and tick the box to subscribe the user to upload notifications.
- Click the Save button.
You can share the project folder with all users that you added to your Quatrix account. If you would like to share it with your contacts, you should convert them to your users at first.
Learn more about project folder management in Quatrix User Guide.
Note, that folders that are presented in the Shared with me folder do not reduce users storage quota, only the quote quota of the account owner.