- Log in to OneLogin, go to Applications and click on Add App button at the top right.
- Type "saml" into the search field and pick OneLogin SAML Test (IdP) from the list.
- Enter the display name of the new application and keep it Visible in portal. You may upload your logo by clicking on the Rectangular or Square icon and uploading images you would like to use.
- Click on the Save button and you'll be notified of a successful creation of your IdP.
- Go to the SSO tab and copy the Issuer URL.
- Log Log in to Quatrix account, go to the Administration tab and open SSO sub-tab.
- Click on the Add SSO button (Plus sign) icon and fill in the following :
- Name of your IdP.
- Metadata URL = Issuer URL - paste previously copied link (step 4) and click get it from OneLogin → More actions→ SAML Metadata and click on Get button.
- SSO URL and Issuer are filled in automatically.
- Click on Add to upload certificates.
- Tick Sign request and Active.
- Click on the Save button.
- Return back to OneLogin and complete the configuration.
SSO will be enabled for Qautrix account. You can log in to Quatrix via your IdP.