Our application allows users to share and request files immediately with no need to log in for every file transfer.
To get details about the current and available versions for the download, click on the three dots at the top right of your account and select the About option from the list.
How to share files
File sharing via Quatrix Express is simple and secure. Follow the steps below:
- Specify your account name or site.
- Enter your email and password.
- Click on the Log in button.
- Fill in the Quick share form:
- Type in recipients or select the ones from the synced list.
- Specify the subject and message of your email.
- Select the share privacy (public, tracked or restricted).
- Upload files by dragging them or selecting from the PC.
- Adjust additional security options in the Options section:
- Never expire - shared links never expire, but to set an expiry date and time - turn the slider button off and and pick the expiry date. Download links are permanently inactive when they expire.
- Release date - use the same method to set a date and time to release your files. You can upload your files and send out the links but download links are inactive until the chosen time.
Security PIN- turn it on to protect your share with PIN that your user should enter while accessing files. The system will generate a random five-digit code which you should inform your recipient(s) about.
- Notify me on download - turn it on to receive a notification email when the files are downloaded.
- Recipient(s) can return files - if turned on, the notification email will contain a link to a page where your contacts or users can send files back to you.
- Click on the Share files button.
As soon as your share is sent, you will be notified of it. You can reuse the form with adjustments or discard all settings by clicking on the Discard all button.
How to request files
You can request files from your users on the Request files form next to the Quick share.
- Log in to your account by specifying your account name or site, user name and password.
Go to the Request files form, enter recipients and type in your message.
- Set additional settings for the request:
- Encrypt incoming files - activate if you need to get encrypted files back. This option is not displayed if the user doesn't have a PGP key.
- Notify by email - turn it on if you would like to send a request by email.
- Click on the Request files
You will receive a notification that the file request was sent successfully.