Single sign-on (SSO) allow our users to access Quatrix accounts using their existing identity provider (IdP) (i.e. Due, Okta, OneLogIn, etc). This means that users can log in to their accounts without having to provide separate credentials for Quatrix.
Setting up SSO with OneLogin as IdP
The steps below explain how to configure SAML Single Sign-On between Quatrix and OneLogin as the identity provider.
Auto provision is not supported. You should create accounts in the IdP and Quatrix, and then authenticate via IdP before logging in to Quatrix.
You need to be the account owner or administrator to set up SSO for the account.
- Log in to OneLogin, go to Applications and click on Add App button at the top right.
- Type "saml" into the search field and pick OneLogin SAML Test (IdP) from the list.
- Enter the display name of the new application and keep it Visible in portal. You may upload your logo by clicking on the Rectangular or Square icon and uploading images you would like to use.
- Click on the Save button and you'll be notified of a successful creation of your IdP.
- Log in to Quatrix account, go to the Administration tab and open SSO sub-tab.
- Click on Add SSO (Plus sign) icon and fill in the following :
- Name of your IdP.
- Metadata URL - get it from OneLogin -> More actions→ SAML Metadata → Save.
- SSO URL and Issuer are filled in automatically.
- Click on Add to upload certificates.
- Tick Sign request and Active.
- Click on the Save button.
Return back to OneLogin and go to the Configuration tab to complete the configuration.
To get necessary details for configuration, open Quatrix, tick your added identity provider and click on the Info icon. It will display the info about the identity provider.
- Fill in application details:
- SAML Consumer URL = SP ACS URL
- SAML Audience = SP Audience URL
- SAML Recipient = SP ACS URL
- Save the configuration and go to Parameters tab. Select the value Email and save.
When the configuration is complete, log out of Quatrix and you will notice OneLogin button. You can log in to Quatrix either with your previously set credentials or using your IdP.
We would recommend that the admin should have Quatrix password for any SAML system.